Axis Legal is regularly engaged by Australian and international companies, whether it be defending or protecting them in respect of IP infringement matters.
Our IP Lawyers are highly skilled in resolving disputes and litigating breaches relating to trade marks, patents, designs, trade secrets and copyright. Our enforcement skills also extend to anti-piracy and anti-counterfeiting.
We understand our clients need to catch IP infringers early on to avoid brand damage and can assist with:
- trade mark oppositions and non-use actions
- infringement actions in the Federal Court Australia-wide
- a Customs Notice service for early identification of imported infringing articles
- organising investigations (including liaising with law enforcement)
- obtaining Anton Pillar orders
- reviewing media campaigns and damage control
- conducting educational IP awareness programs for personnel
- disputes regarding joint ventures, licences and manufacturing or distribution agreements
- online brand infringement