Trade Mark Registration - Australia & International
There is nothing more satisfying for us than to see our clients' brands up in lights. Axis Legal understands the importance of choosing and developing the right brands to build a strong reputation. Our clients benefit from our long standing expertise and commercial knowledge to help them develop unique and valuable brands.
Axis Legal manages international trade mark portfolios for well-known corporations and entertainers, emerging companies and start ups. We have strong relationships with specialist law firms around the globe, which allows us to serve our clients' trade mark needs worldwide, whether as owner or defendant, including:
- advice on brand development, implementation and use requirements
- local and international trade mark registration
- copy clearance for advertising
- commercialisation (such as licensing, sponsorship & product placement)
- enforcement strategies and litigation (passing off and misleading & deceptive conduct)
- domain name registration and resolution of dispute regarding use of IP online (such as adwords & metatags)
- conducting due diligence to assist in IP sale, investment or acquisition transactions
- IP audits to ensure valuable intangible assets are properly exploited customs notices and anti-counterfeiting enforcement measures
Our lawyers are also highly experienced in negotiating all commercial agreements including coexistence arrangements, sponsorship and endorsement, joint venture and co-branding agreements. Axis Legal helps clients maximise business opportunities and to effectively invest in the growth of their brands.
Axis Legal is particular experienced when it comes to brand placement across all media platforms, specifically with interactive social media marketing.